Welcome to the Resource Center for Women and Ministry in the South where we weave feminism and spirituality into a vision of justice for the world.
We began in 1977 to support and connect women who understood their lives and work as ministry. Over the years, we have expanded to include a wide variety of programs and resources on feminism, faith, creativity, spirituality, and justice. Please join us.
• You might enjoy one of our programs on Women & Writing, creativity, spirituality and social justice.
• Find usable information in our calendar, programs and publications.
• Click here for a registration form to use for any of our events.
• Learn more about our programs for Elder Women.
• Be in touch to offer your comments, ask questions or participate.
To make an online contribution, click the button below.